![]() |
| A pano of our room, typically a school classroom. |
| The big group meeting tent(s) |
![]() |
| The kitchen! Beautiful! |
The unfortunate part is that with Easy Teasy I wasn't able to hear all the speakers in the tent meetings, but what I did hear and had the chance to dance to was enjoyable. Having the baby along gave me a lot more to talk about with the women and everyone loved talking to him and holding him a bit.
![]() |
These are our hotel rooms, dining rooms and a bathroom on the
end. Each room hosts about 30 women for sleeping and eating.
|
It is always good to take a step out of routine and reflect on life. During this time I spent some time reflecting on these women. I have so much to learn from them. Our country has been ranked as the least livable country in the world, but these women cannot be summed up in these statistics. The women are filled with so much joy and love of life (see video below).
![]() |
Certainly more 'unusual' animals around the conference.
Can you see the camels?
|
I started comparing it to the conference that I have gone to since childhood - New Wilmington Mission Conference. When I go I get spiritually refreshed, I see my friends from all over the country, I get to meet missionaries from all over the world, I live without some of the conveniences from home, and I always go home very, very tired from long, fun days. Through those eyes I was able to see why the women love coming to this conference each year.
-- La Maestra




No comments:
Post a Comment