Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Daily Prayer Ministery

Sometimes I feel like my work for the day here is a prayer ministry (like many of you are for us!). I never can get out as often as I like. In fact, while our children had malaria, I didn't visit neighbors for a week! One child always needed a cuddle and of course neither child felt like leaving the home. I never have as much time to learn language as I would like. 

Children not eating food and needing lots of cuddles!
All week El Padre has been presenting at the theological conference and I am at home taking care of our home. I spend much of the time praying on these days. It is fascinating to me that I move so far away as a missionary and many days feel like my ministry is largely a prayer ministry.  

This is our favorite place to visit.  You may not be able to tell,
but they loved sharing in A Delight's birthday cake.
-- La Maestra

No comments:

Post a Comment